Do you want to carry out voluntary work within the context of the European Solidarity Corps in the Netherlands? You must have concluded an agreement with the and the exchange programme must have been approved by the Netherlands Youth Institute.
The agreement must include the following:
- a description of the volunteer programme;
- the duration of the voluntary work;
- the requirements to qualify for the voluntary work and how it is being supervised;
- information on the available financial means to pay for your stay in the Netherlands and the amount of cash allowance to be received for the duration of your stay;
- if applicable: information on the training that you will receive in order to help you carry out the voluntary work.
It is also possible to apply for a residence permit for European Solidarity Corps if you already have had another residence permit for exchange in an earlier stage.
No information available at the moment.