To carry out seasonal work in Spain, you must obtain:
- a work and residence permit; and
- a work and residence visa
The procedure is basically the same as for employed workers, with the following additional requirements:
- you should have accommodation in conditions of adequate dignity and hygiene provided by the employer;
- your travel costs are covered;
- you undertake to return to your country of origin when the contract is finished.
Recruitment of seasonal workers may be subject to quotas. Preference will be given to non-EU citizens coming from countries with which Spain has concluded bilateral agreements.
Where to apply
Work and residence permit
Work and residence visa
Duration of validity of permits
Permits are valid for a maximum of nine months per calendar year and will be of the same duration as the work contract. It could be extended for an additional period taking into account the contract length with a maximum of nine months in total.
No data currently available
No information available at the moment.